Pricing of the Sapadere Canyon Tour:
- Adult: € 45
- Children (07-12 Years Old): € 24
- Children (0-6 Years Old): € 15
The program and the route of the Sapadere Canyon Tour:
- In the morning, we will meet at the Kargıcak.
- After all, jeeps come to the meeting point, guests have information not only about the route but also about the area and canyon.
- We go into the mountain, then we arrive at the Ishaklı village and guests can see the small village when we are passing it slowly.
- Time is for small attractions; we have an enjoyable place for the off-road and dusty roads along the river.
- We will arrive at the swimming place. Guests can enjoy the traditional Turkish food which is Gozleme (similar to a pancake) and drinks (both of them are an extra additional cost).
- At the swimming place, guests can see the historic bridge, take photos and swim under it.
- When we arrive at the Canyon, they have enough time to visit the canyon also guests can swim under the waterfall. (Before canyon, guests’ lunches, which are grilled chicken or grilled fish, are taken by the staff.)
- After the canyon visiting, the time is for lunch. Before leaving, guests have a second opportunity for swimming again.
- Then time is for driving again to the silk weaving house. Guests can see not only historical but also charming silk (still working). Silk will be shown to guests, how is it working?
- After silk house, we arrive at the dwarf’s cave. In the heat of summer, guests can go into the coldest place in that area and take a huge breath. The cave is similar to Damlataş cave in the interior.
- At the cave place, guests can rest, and they will have the last information before going hotels back. (We have a most significant thing, which is ‘how was the trip, at that time)
- After talking with precious guests, we are going to the hotels back.