Our company’s Sapadere Canyon route is listed for 2021.
• In the morning, we will meet at the Kargıcak.
• After all jeeps come to the meeting point, guests have an information not only about the route but also about the area and canyon.
• We are going into the mountain, then we arrive the Ishaklı village and guest can see the small village, when we are passing it slowly.
• Time is for small attractions; we have an enjoyable place for off-road and dusty road along the river.
• We will arrive the swimming place. Guests can enjoy the traditional Turkish food which is Gozleme (similar like a pancake) and drinks (both of them are extra additional cost).
• At the swimming place, guests can see the historic bridge, take a photos and swim under it.
• When we arrive the Canyon, they have enough time to visit the canyon also guests can swim under the waterfall. (Before canyon, guests’ lunches, which are grilled chicken or grilled fish, are taken by the staff.)
• After canyon visiting, time is for lunch. Before leaving, guests have a second opportunity for swimming again.
• Then time is for driving again to the silk weaving house. Guests can see not only historical but also charming silk (still working). Silk will be showed to guests, how is it working?
• After silk house, we arrive the dwarfs cave. In the heat of summer, guests can go into the coldest place in that area and take a huge breath. Cave is similar to Damlataş cave about interior.
• At the cave place, guests can rest, and they will have a last information before going hotels back. (We have a most significance thing, which is ‘how was the trip’, at that time)
• After talking with precious guests, we are going to hotels back.
*** In this tour: Lunch, transfer, guiding, canyon and dwarfs cave are including into the price.
*** Drinks, ice-creams and other extras are not included.
*** We use Land rover jeeps 4X4 with professional drivers.